Below is a close up of the Union Movement Leyton Branch. The Bookshop and Headquarters was situated at 201A Newport Road, Leyton, not far from Leytonstone Tube Station.
Below is the Bethnal Green Branch Headquarters which was situated at 198 Roman Road. It was opened in early 1950, less than two years after Union Movement was founded. It was of particular interest to the former members of the pre-war B.U.F. as it was only a few yards from the bombed site on which stood the famous Bethnal Green Headquarters.
Inside the Bookshop
Action, November 21, 1961
Union, March 18, 1950